Pneumercator offers low cost, high performance solutions designed to meet all of your environmental compliance and inventory management needs. Complete with every feature you need, the Pneumercator TMS 2000 has a simple, user-friendly interface.
The Tank Monitoring System 2000 offers three key advantages:
- Simplicity. Everyone in your organization will be able to get the information they need at the push of a button.
- Sophistication. You can get all the information you need, in the form you need, when you need it.
- Expert Development. The TMS 2000 was developed by a team of experts in the inventory measurement and management industry, with the future in mind.
Tank Monitoring System 2000 utilizes state-of-the-art technology which offers EPA compliant in-tank leak detection. Some features include:
- Flexible, modular system architecture. Completely field configurable and upgradeable.
- Support for up to 2 precision, dual float magnetostrictive level probes.
- Provisions for monitoring up to 8 intrinsically safe discrete sensor inputs, including discriminating and non-discriminating interstitial, overfill, and secondary leak containment sensors.
- Basic configuration includes 2 relays and 2 contact closure inputs. Optionally expandable to a total of 10 relays and 10 contact closure inputs or 18 relays.
- Optionally expandable to 6 or 12 channel analog outputs
- Automatic logging of shift inventory, unsupervised deliveries, bulk sales, alarms, leak test, water removal, product ordering, and thefts.
- Volumetric computations for steel and fiberglass tanks, including manifolded tanks and irregular geometries.
Over the years, Pneumercator has worked to accommodate the industries’ changing requirements. Their focus in providing quality liquid monitoring systems has led to a variety of other tank monitoring systems and models such as the TMS 3000.